If you have a passion for teaching online and co-creating courses with us, this is a great opportunity for you to get started. You’ll have access to our 70,000+ Udemy students! Note that we have really high standards for this position.
We expect you to be
- An expert in the topic you would like to teach.
- Knowing at least one video editing/recording software such as Camtasia and able to produce high-quality videos.
- Fluent in English, communicate clearly and directly.
If you are interested, please send us a 8~10 min video teaching a topic of your choice.
For teaching assistants:
If you are interested in becoming a teaching assistant for one of our courses, we have opportunities here. You’ll be active on the discussion boards and answer students’ questions, help them troubleshoot problems, etc.
The perfect candidate would be one who:
- Has finished one of our course.
- Understands all of the materials covered in the course.
- Is able to go through a debug process with a student to discover what’s going wrong and help them fix their issues.
- Is patient and have good communication skills.
The role is obviously paid, more details will be given upon application.
For course translation:
Most of our courser are in English. We are aware that a lot of potential students cannot enroll due to language barrier. If you are interested in dubbing/subtitling our existing courses to other languages, feel free to get in touch.
Currently our courses are available on Udemy and Packt. If you are interested in marketing our courses in other channels, feel free to get in touch.
How to get int ouch:
To get in touch with us, just fill in the contact us form, and we will get back to you within 48 hours.