For co-instructors:If you have a passion for teaching online and co-creating courses with us, this is a great opportunity for you to get started. You'll have access to our 70,000+ Udemy students! Note that we have really high standards for this position.
We expect you to be
- An expert in the topic you would like to teach.
- Knowing at least one video editing/recording software such as Camtasia and able to produce high-quality videos.
- Fluent in English, communicate clearly and directly.
For teaching assistants:If you are interested in becoming a teaching assistant for one of our courses, we have opportunities here. You'll be active on the discussion boards and answer students' questions, help them troubleshoot problems, etc.
The perfect candidate would be one who:
- Has finished one of our course.
- Understands all of the materials covered in the course.
- Is able to go through a debug process with a student to discover what's going wrong and help them fix their issues.
- Is patient and have good communication skills.